Truth be told, I could probably write a book with this funny stuff, but I would likely get sued for royalties.
Anyways, on with the lowlights:
1. The short term cause of the breakup of the Soviet Union was the way the Soviet Union betrayed everyone.
2. Killing fields - important because you couldn't step foot in them, if you were caught in it you had to be ready or you were instantly killed. The field was full of war all the time.
3. Vietnamization: Where Vietnam people changed. The people changed the outlook on where they lived. It went from everyone trying to kill each other to the people actually getting along.
4. Ayatollah Khomeini: Was a Soviet leader who replaced Nikita Khruschev. Ayatollah made the first republic party.
5. Karol Wojtyla: Was a king of Iran before the revolution who spent a lot of money on unnecessary gala parties and on secret police.
6. Le Duan was a Communist of the Vietnam War, and a lot of people part of the war knew who he was. Le Duan was arrested by the French and taken to jail during the years 1955-1975.
7. The Vietnam War itself was between the Northside of Vietnam and the Red, White, and Blue beautiful United States of America. People were loosing [sic] their family and friends to this war left and right. April 1 of 1975 is when the war really started. Or you could say the first fired shots gets [sic] popped off.
8. The Soviet Union and the United Stats [sic] of America fought against each other in the "Cold War," they were rivals until the end of WWI. After WWI the Rusian [sic] Empire grew a revolution to kill the Royal Family. After they were killed Russia was under the rule of Stallin [sic].
9. [Short term causes of the breakup of the Soviet Union] There were a shortage of food, supplies, and plant detilization [sic] that killed alot of people. The citizens of the Soviet Union wanted to turn to capitalization for their country.
10. The 1954 battle in which the Vietminh defeated the French was better known by name the First Intifada.
12. The Soviet leader who came to power in 1985 was named Mikhail Grovenstock.